Due to the exceptional context, we are committed to respecting the ""Peaceful Stay"" * Charter in terms of prevention against Covid-19. We want you to spend pleasant moments with us while ensuring optimal hygiene and safety for all.
In this context, we are committed to:
- comply with the directives and recommendations of the public authorities in the fight against Covid-19.
- enforce barrier gestures and recommendations by all.
- strengthen hygiene measures throughout the establishment.
◦ by adapting our organizations and our cleaning plans .
◦ by using and making available certified and biodegradable disinfectant products.
- promote the dematerialization of our communications, payments and contracts.
Serenity is everyone's business:
- we welcome you even if everyone has to stay at a distance
- you will enjoy moments of conviviality but always respecting others
- if you report symptoms, tell us!
Your well-being remains our priority!
Thank you for your understanding & thank you for your trust!
* Charter drawn up by a network of owners of guest houses and lodgings in line with the recommendations of international and national institutions